The Camp Jamaica Experience
Camp Jamacia is an opportunity to experience the very best of the Caribbean whilst having an experience of a lifetime. Our 9-day camp works hard to fit in as much of the wonderful offerings of the island as possible.
We are based on the hills of St Anns at the Camp Jamaica resort doing what we do best, facilitating outdoor workshops and team building activities, whilst also organising day excursions to the following sites:
- visits to the Bob Marley Museum
- a visit to a local primary school where we take over their reading morning
- historical tours
- a visit to the athletic training ground of Usain Bolt where we witness firsthand local students all working hard trying to follow in those huge footsteps
- authentic Jamaican cooking lessons from some the island’s finest chef’s
- chilling out excursions to Jamacia’s award-winning beaches to cool off
Whilst all the camps have an educational focus, if requested, we can arrange to spend more time with a particular focus. Camp Jamacia allows you to immerse yourself in this rich culture whilst learning so much, thus making it a trip of a lifetime!
Contact us today for a quotation